To register now, click the "Buy Now" button below
WHEN is the training?
SUNDAY AUGUST 17TH
Bend Yoga and Movement Studio
1819 W. Grand Ave.
$119 Early Registration
$139 after August 1st
First, you'll get an hour-long Master Class with Mattrick, Jenarator, Jyldo and Hot Lavo! Then we move on to the training, where we'll discuss:
- The Cheerobix Mission
- Cheerobix Class Structure
- Cueing with Excellence
- Breaking Down Music
- Elements of Fitness
- Gathering your Squad
- Building your Business
- How to "Spread the Gospel"
- Post-Training Resources
What will you need to become a certified Captain?
- Experience teaching movement
- Certification in Group Exercise/Yoga/Dance/Other movement-based format
- CPR Certification
- 30+ hours of dance fitness classes [teaching and/or taking]
- A desire to deepen your knowledge of the Cheerobix mission
- A positive, welcoming spirit!
Can I take the training AND THEN get certified in Group Ex?
The short answer is no, but you WILL BE a JUNIOR CAPTAIN!
This is just a training. Once you have completed your training, you are a Junior Captain. You may already have all the requirements under your belt, but maybe need a little more practice with our style of cueing. Or maybe you've been teaching yoga, but are new to dance fitness and need time to put your hours in... Whatever your unique situation is, we will communicate with you by email or in person as to what you will need to do to become a Certified Captain once the training is complete. Here are some of the teaching requirements:
- Cueing with confidence and excellence
- Clarity of movement and rhythm
- Fullness of movement
- Ability to improvise and multi task
- Ability to learn videotaped routines
- Physical Endurance
- Is an Ambassador of the Cheerobix Mission
- Cheerobix Captain Membership